You do small things every day to show your family how much you love them.
The small, simple act of preparing for the future
can make a big impact on those you love…
Seguí & Associates helps you protect your personal property and assets. Reduce the risk and ensure the financial wellbeing of you and your loved ones by planning for the unexpected.
What do we do at Seguí & Associates?
Based on our client profile and their special needs, we help them with investments, tax loss, and insurance decisions. We also help them plan for short-term and long-term goals, such as risk management, education expenses, and retirement.
Our services include:
- Meeting our clients in person to discuss their financial goals.
- Educating clients and answering questions about investment options and potential risks.
- Making clients investment recommendations or selecting investments on their behalf.
- Helping clients plan for specific circumstances, such as education expenses or retirement.
- Monitoring clients’ investment tools and determining if changes are needed to equalize their investment performance or to accommodate life changes, such as getting married or having children.
- Researching investment opportunities.
After we have made a selection of the investment tools based on each client’s real and future expectations, we focus on collaboration and strategic planning procedures in order to invest funds for our client. After that, we start receiving regular reports of the investments and from the client. We monitor the client’s investments and meet the client constantly to update him/her on potential investments and to possibly adjust the financial plan, due to the client’s change in circumstances or because investment options have changed.
Why Seguí & Associates?
We understand the current economic situation we are going through in Puerto Rico. Therefore, we have the best market benefits available for our clients:
- Capital guarantee
- Saving contributions
- Capital protection from debt creditor suits
- Guaranteed minimum interest
- Income protection
- Flexible contributions
- Index Universal Life
Death benefit protection and the tax-advantaged cash value of life insurance.
- Executive Bonus Plan
- Individual Life Investment Plan
- Single Premium Annuity
- Deferred Annuity
- Equity Index Annuity
- Key Man Insurance
A life insurance policy on a key person’s life can help protect your business by providing the necessary funds to help in the transition after the loss of said key person.
- Buy-Sell Agreements
Create a contract and set the terms according to your situation. Leave your business organized and in what you consider are the best hands.
Your Retirement Plan
At Seguí & Associates we don’t want you to have to worry about retirement. We will help you choose the best retirement plan for you or your company, so you can be confident that your future is in good hands. Getting a qualified retirement plan with us has many advantages, such as:
- Tax-favored savings plans for retirement
- Excellent retirement / financial planning tools
- Tax-favored distributions at retirement
- Complete design and implementation services
- Flexibility in plan design using all retirement plan tax law advantages
- Customized plan design for every client
- Established with individual or corporate-owned trust
- Asset protection, provided by the retirement plan trust
- Full range of plan administration and compliance services
- Personalized service
At Seguí & Associates, you get the best and most efficient service when it comes to qualified retirement plans. Here is a brief description of the plans, as well as some of the many benefits of taking this life-changing step with us:
- Keogh Plans
- For self-employed people, non-incorporated business owners, and partners in a society
- Individually-owned trust
- Contributions to plan are deductible from income tax forms every year
- Contributions may be up to 25% of earned income
- Up to 33% of tax savings in contributions to the plan
- Flexible contributions to plan
- Financial instruments chosen by plan owner, without restrictions
- Corporate – 401(K) / 1081.01(D) Plans
- Established by a corporation (plan sponsor)
- Trust owned by a sponsor corporation (employer)
- Tax deductible employer contributions, up to 25% of payroll
- Tax deductible employee contributions, up to $15,000 annually
- Employee catch up contributions of $1,500 annually for people 50 years and older
- Up to 33% of tax savings of employee contributions to the plan
- Diversity of investment platforms for retirement plans
- Employee enrollment meetings
- Periodic employee meetings for plan orientation
We Train Our Clients
We provide seminars and share valuable information through social media management, available through our web-based corporate portal at www.seguiandassociates.com.